Speedweek

To: Tom Shannon <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedweek
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:34:42 -0600
Man what an event! After 8 days on the salt,and 4 hrs with KT in my
truck,to find a machine shop(Diet Coke cans in tow)pre-red hat,Guess its
time to clean truck and do laundry.Met many of you at Joe & Jons Salt
Talks or in the monstrous pits. What a gearhead sight!!!BTW Amo bros.
thanks for the BBQ! Saw Jon & Nancy Wennerberg(Nancy,you cook a mean
burger gal)Keith & Tonya(still on cloud 9)Boogie Woogie(Doug Anderson)this
guy ain't afraid to drive that awesome coupe to Bville!The honorable Tom
Bryant,Dr Mayf,with fantastic pics of his Sunbeam project,Dave
Dahlgren,what a tuner!!Grib too,plus Katie Young Cortez and little
Garmen,from a distance at salt talks,Plus the super friendly guys from New
Zealand, Chris Harris,Nigel,Andrew,and crew. Thanks mates. Eddie VanScoy
pitted next to KT,Plus Pork Pie,our German photo journalist & historian.
And of course Wes Potter stalking the pits with camera and a warm smile
for all.What a warm and friendly gathering. Now its on to World of
Speed,Sept 19-22. Congrats KT,now get Tonya matching headgear bud! YEAH
YEAH

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah