Re: Traction Control

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 16:47:24 -0700
You have a reasonable request mayf. The salt is different enough from
all other racing
surfaces that any prediction about what will actually happen is just a
guess. I'd like
us to be smart enough to go after some hard facts so we could stop
guessing.
I see only two potential advantages to TC.
1) Reduce damage to the track  I've seen the grooves cut by spinning tires.
2) Reduce tire expense.

And, of course, safety.

I'll be quiet now. Bryan