Re: Bonneville Request

To: drmayf@teknett.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonneville Request
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:59:07 +1000
Hey Mayf  No No No ! as for this simpleton down under I would be / will be
very interested in your experiments and findings anything that can be used
to increase my speed  and as it stands  what ever increases our knowledge
base is worth the effort ,if you send me your methods I will gather data
from Lake Gairdner next march to see if there is any difference in CoF
between  Bonneville and Gairdner
Gary who would rather be racing

mayf wrote