Re: B-Ville Report

To: "Katie Young Cortez" <drylakercr@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: B-Ville Report
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:40:23 -0700
Katie,
You have nothing to be embarrassed about; you never know what the limits
are until you test them, whether on purpose or by accident.   Most of us
don't gain true wisdom without experience.  Fortunately you only bent
some car parts, and as Keith said in his missive, people are more
important than race cars.   (Besides, the 200-mph-spinout club might be
more exclusive than the 200-mph club.)
In any case, it was delightful to meet you and family members, and I
look forward to seeing you run in the future.
It was a hell of a great Speedweek.
Benn Karne