Re: Bonneville 2003

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Bonneville 2003
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 04:17:30 -0500
Okay JD....  I'm going to admit to only having a three speed on the Two Club
passes.... but with the 4 speed it ran 247 which was 12mph faster...

WAIT.... TELL us about your gig and how it all went.... it's a great
story.... WRITE JD.... put it down for the archives....  Do a bit of
bragging... you deserve it... and we would all love to hear about it...

Thank you JD for the call.... the crowd in my truck went wild...

Keith ( why yes Tonya and I were the crowd )