RE: Folks on the sidelines

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Folks on the sidelines
From: "Mathew Sanchez" <mathew.sanchez@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:04:22 +0100
I have had some mail problems so not sure if this went through, maybe it
was too long so I split it into two, if it comes through twice,
sorry.....

Hi Keith & List,

I tend to keep pretty quiet as right now I don't have any experiences to
share! Maybe in a few years though...

I enjoy reading all the posts to the list though and see it as a great
resource for finding out about what's happening over there at all the
Speed venues, especially as I'm 'out of town' as it were.

As for any goals I have, I'm going to keep mostly quiet about them until
they get a little closer to reality than they are right now. There are a
lot of people on here 'doing it' and I wouldn't feel too happy about
saying too much until I have a little more to offer by way of experience
either from the build side of things or with any luck the racing side of
things.

I got in touch with some good people a while back through a couple of
posts and when the time comes I look forward to meeting with folks like
Malcolm (Pittwood) and in course a few of those of you Stateside. I was
hoping to be out there this year but between work and other commitments
that wasn't to be, one thing is for sure though I will be visiting
Bonneville in the next couple of years without a car just to experience
it....