Re: Folks on the sidelines

To: Lsr385@aol.com
Subject: Re: Folks on the sidelines
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:39:22 -0700
Tom,

Good to see you in impound a couple of times. It seems to be a habit
with you. Sorry that you didn't end up with the record, but competition
is what makes this sport. You will get the record back. No one on the
Salt has a better tuner than you. Did Earl come with the engine purchase?

I am looking for some fast times from the streamliner. I talked with
Howard at the meet. He was sad to let the car go, but his physical
condition was a motivator. He is not doing as well as he would like. He
plans to take some time off from LSR and do some traveling and visiting
with relatives and friends. Howard will be missed, but the streamliner
is in good hands. Sorry Earl, experience tells me that it will always be
"Howard's Car".

See you at the World of speed.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC