Re: World's Fastest Sunbeam Wannabie Web Site Update

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: World's Fastest Sunbeam Wannabie Web Site Update
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 09:19:15 -0700
Mayf;
Really enjoyed your up-date page(s); must have been almost as
much work as the wrenching ;-) BTW, those Wilwood front brakes
belong on my road racer ;-) RE your comment abount too much
front braking, if you are afraid of too much front braking use
a prop valve - Wilwood makes one that will adjust the bias to
anything you want. Keep up the good work!
Ed