RE: Media on the starting line

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: RE: Media on the starting line
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 07:24:15 -0700
OK

Ok, so we all know you are a proper ham sandwich, but that is part of your
southern charm. I will not worry about making you fret on the line -- that's
Dahlgren's job, after all -- and I would never want to cross that gear maven

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.