Re: Re: Media on the starting line

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Media on the starting line
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 6:21:44 -0500
Tom--
Lets see---

1.  You don't appear to be some good looking honey--
2.  You don't appear to be on some hot new Bike
3.  Your fire suit doesn't't appear to be purple
4.  You and your family members are the only drivers
5.  You go about the "business" at hand at B'ville --
    doing everything you can to get the car down the track
    as fast as you can with what you have this year--you
    come to RACE
6.  To my knowledge you haven't hired a media person to
    promote your efforts

You are all about what attracts most of us to B'Ville
wmts

> From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
> Date: 2003/09/09 Tue AM 10:04:51 CDT
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Media on the starting line
>
> Louise,
>
> Good and appropriate comments. Distractions are many when preparing for
> a run. The Media isn't really needed at that point. There is plenty of
> time for afterwards.
>
> I generally try to get into the car and strap in well before the run so
> that I can get some time to myself before leaving the line. However,
> Media has not been a problem for me. I wonder why?
>

> Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211