Re: Fuel lines

To: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>, "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel lines
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:44:48 -0700
Dana
Tough choice. I use to make fuel lines(stainless steel ) for drag race cars.
I like them because I was in Aerospace Hydraulics and had a lot of
experience fabbing them. They have good and bad points as I made two of
everything for my car to have a spare set along. Also had a set of hoses
(AN) as well. Like you I don't like hoses and clamps. The hard part is in
some cases special fittings to adapt to the injector body, etc. have to be
made. This is up to you in the end but I would look at what everyone else is
running and go from there.
Glen