Speaking of Ice

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Speaking of Ice
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
Speaking of ice boats and ice, I thought this was cute.  After leaving WOS, we
worked our way south on a sight-seeing vacation, and spent a night outside of
El Paso.  When I went out in the morning to put a couple of suit cases in the
back of the truck, there were two small boys kneeling down next to my truck
examining two big white clumps that had fallen off from under the frame.  The
smaller boy said he thought it should be a lot colder.  The older explained to
him that if they were in Alaska or something, the snow balls would be a lot
colder, but here in El Paso everything is hot.

Dick J in East Texas