Re: The good the bad and the ugly at Maxton

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The good the bad and the ugly at Maxton
From: "DahMurf" <DahMurf@dahmurf.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:43:35 -0500
Oh come on Scott, we all enjoyed your departing parade lap with your
parachute inflated! hehehe Thanks for jumping in & helping out with setup
when you got there. (I'm the one you asked about helping out which ended up
being the extent of our conversation for the entire weekend!) I enjoyed
watching you run but somehow never got a chance to stop & chat with you.
Sorry to hear about the Nitrous issue, we're just glad you didn't dump a
bunch more in & blow the engine!
Looking forward to watching you again next year!
Deb
Twin Jugs Racing

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:14:11 -0600, Scott Cowle wrote