RE: Garage

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Garage
From: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:53:56 -0400
I am very jealous.  Go for 36 at least.
If the roof is such that you have an attic area, order
the trusses or roof joists such that you can put in
a plywood attic floor.  Great for storage.
Consider doubling, tripling, or steel reinforcing one of
the roof trusses or ceiling joists so that it will support
a chain hoist.
Consider a small room with a toilet (yeah, I know, plumbing,
saves running to the house every time you have to pee, or
scandalizing the neighbors (don't know if any apply))
Put in one of those laundry tub sinks - except, mount the top
4 feet above the floor rather than the usual 30-34 inches.
Heat and AC are a must for me (getting soft in my old age).
Whatever the number of outlets you have planned - double it.
Got to have a refrigerator for the 'beverages'.
If I had it to do over again, I would put in a fire sprinkler
system.

Good luck!
Jim W.