Re: Garage

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Garage
From: Chris R Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:32:16 +1300
List,

Lets face it the major obstacle to building our ultimate home garage/workshop
is available finances. I've found that when it comes to storage space,
cupboards etc, going to a building recycler pays huge dividends. Old kitchen
units with drawers, benches, wall mounted cupboard units etc in good condition
are usually real cheap. Install, give them a matching coat of paint, works
well.

Chris Harris......................NZed.

  Add a 4" I beam track and a hoist dolly. It makes it easier to slide out
the
  engine and move it to the engine stand with out moving the race car. Lots
of
  pesonnal things you will end up doing / changing. Wish I had the room for a
  larger garage / shop.
  Glen