RE: rws

To: "'Dave Dahlgren'" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rws
From: "Arne Hulstein" <Arne.Hulstein@digitaldreamers.info>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:31:37 -0700
So what if you program the engine computer to react to changes in
traction on the wheels and lost of other parameters with the driver
operating the throttle as a guidline for the engine to perform by.

I can imagine that nowadays you would want a fly-by-wire setup if you
run multiple engines... Even if just to get rid of getting all the
throttlecables in the same position.

Arne