Re: rws

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: rws
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 20:30:06 -0600
yeah Jack, how about making everyone manually
back off and on their ignition timing, or fuel
injector spray as well??

we dont want to see anyone forced to use anything
as much as we dont want to be forced to not be
able to use certain things

only manual mills, no auto cnc,  cuz its not fair to us
who cant afford it