Re: Thrust Vehicles

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "Dan Warner"
Subject: Re: Thrust Vehicles
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:16:28 -0700
CONSIDER THE INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS. The blast wall behind the exhaust, the
intack sucking up photographers, the blast blowing down all of the mile
marker flags etc. We don't really need them or their problems during a large
event. They require special ground support equipment. We just ain't ready to
bring them back.
Glen