Re: Thrust Vehicles

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Thrust Vehicles
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:53:00 -0700
Now that is interesting. How did they interrupt? Force of arms? Or what?
Seems like the at the time owner of the salt would have had control of it.

Oh another question along the way. I am not keeping you from anything am I?
What about propeller driven vehicles, like an air boat on wheels (what an
image that is..).

mayf