Re: Pyrometers

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pyrometers
From: Dale Krumheuer <dmirror3@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 07:27:24 -0700 (PDT)
Gary, I've been using a nice hand-held unit, digital display that can use up to
4 thermocouples, from Omega.com. They've got a wide variety of units that may
suit your needs. Good service also,
Dale Krumheuer
Cleveland OH

saltracer552@juno.com wrote:
Does a scanning pyrometer exist? I would appreciate the capability of having
real time EGT information during a run. Why scan? Since I can barely read the
mile markers when I pass them having a multi-line display of appropriate size
for my eyes would fill up the windshield. Hence a one line display with 3/4" or
so digits. Clock to the next cylinder 1-2 second rate. Any thoughts?
Gary LaRonge