RE: Pyrometers

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: RE: Pyrometers
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:32:03 -0500
Thanks, Dave.
Looks like the QwikData would do a pretty good job on warning lights.

I suspect that you could supply us with units that would "do the math" to
trigger output--?  Man, how I'd love to be able to afford a
fully-programmable data logger and ecu!

Russ, #1226B

BTW-- many of the list messages seem to be coming in a strange chronolical
order now, and I'm getting the impression that we are not all receiving them
at the same time.  Wierd.