RE: waiting in line

To: <drmayf@teknett.com>, <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>,
Subject: RE: waiting in line
From: <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:13:24 -0700
Great!  I think it was Dan who encouraged this discussion and seemed open to
changes that would help move things along.  What are your suggestions?

Dale C.

                But the point was, why do you HAVE to wait in line? Some
simple rules and
                methods could prevent the crush of people rushing to get in
line to make a
                run.. I can think of several ways to implement this. People
just accept the
                status quo when with a little effort tings might be a heck
of a lot better.
                Maybe...open for discussion as are most things.

                mayf