RE: waiting in line

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>, "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: RE: waiting in line
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:29:54 -0500
Ed:
you could say that the staging line is a "forced social program".  The
democrats on the list should love it! (LoL)

But (seriously) I agree with you-- I usually have a hard time prioritizing
visiting and eyeballing other folks machines when I'm thrashing to get my
own down the Salt.  If it weren't for the staging lines, I sure wouldn't
feel socially fulfilled when the meets are over.

Kinda what Keith was saying, I think.
Russ, #1226B