Re: waiting in line

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: waiting in line
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:23:55 -0700
I did not suggest running by classes. But by the racers priority. Ie, look
at the big board, decide when you want to run, take a number. Listen to the
cb or whaat ever communications are bieng used. Call the number by block or
range of numbers. Those go to prestage to get ready, then stage (say 4 cars
max), run, when that group od numbers is half done or 3/4 done call the next
block of numbers: don't matter who they are or what classes. If slow downs
occur annoonce and update the big board at the registration trailer.

Are we just peeing in the wind here? I would love to spend some time drawing
up a plan for how something could work, but not if it is gonna be summarily
dismissed from the git go.

mayf