RE: World Finals - heading out at 6:45

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: World Finals - heading out at 6:45
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:46:07 -0500
Very funny, Wes.
If you spend a meet hanging with Joe and Jon, you'll most likely end up
working 20 hours a day trying to solve mechanical problems to maximize your
race results.  NOBODY works as hard as those two.

They do party a little, at SpeedWeek-- hosting Salt Talks for the people on
this List.  Again, working their tails off.

Can't recall seeing ANY bikers get into trouble at Bonneville.  All seem
pretty focused on racing (unlike some of the roadster crowd).

Well, there were those goofballs from back east who came out with that huge
drag/ show bike last year.  What an embarrassment!  But the Amos kept their
distance from those guys, just like the rest of us.
Russ, #1226B