Rules Q and Electrical Q

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rules Q and Electrical Q
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 06:55:32 -0700
For my throttle cable I am using an OEM Mustang setup. This is a cable
system in a sheath. It has a return spring at the  throttlle body end. The
question is: do I need to have the throttle pedal toe return device for me
to be able to "pull the linkage back" so to speak or not. Because it is a
cable system, I do not see how to make that work. Solid linkage, yes, cable,
no. So someone with experience please tell me how or what? My second
question regards electrical connections and their protection. HAs anyone
used the liquid electrical "tape". Brush on and it sets up  and seals the
joint from everything? ould that work on open terminals as well such as the
nds at sensors like oil pressure and temp? How hard is it to remove when
needs arise?

mayf