RE: Rules Q and Electrical Q

To: "'Rick Byrnes'" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>,
Subject: RE: Rules Q and Electrical Q
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:30:48 -0500
Mayf;

Some books recommend using two return springs in a coaxial arrangement using
a large coil spring with another smaller diameter one inside the larger one.
Don't do that! I had the two spring coils get tangled together under
vibration and it jammed the throttle open-- fortunately without incident.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ