Re: Rules Q and Electrical Q

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Rules Q and Electrical Q
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:22:35 -0700
mayf,

Liquid electrical tape works great. You may need two coat's in some
cases. It can turn
a standard automotive relay into an underwater relay if you're careful
with a small brush.
Can also be used on instruments, switches, etc.
It's very hard to get apart. For a good temporary seal I used  Motocraft
"Silicon break caliper
grease and dielectric compound(XG-3)". A 3oz tube is about 10 bucks at
the Ford dealer.
It won't melt unless the car is on fire. At least it didn't run off plug
boots.

Bryan