Re: Bonneville 200mph club minimums...

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonneville 200mph club minimums...
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:37:46 EDT
In a message dated 10/22/2003 11:00:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ARDUNDOUG@aol.com writes:

<< I don't often disagree with your comments, but I take issue with this
 one. I hope it was said with "tongue in cheek". The Bonneville 200 MPH
 Club is, and should be, a prestigious group. And, yes we are all feeding
 our egos!

  At the expense knowing only special cases are admitted by the egotists who
changed the criteria to suit them? My ego is not fulfilled when this great
"club" got selective, kinda like a prestigious country club! No thanks! Jack