Re: Bonneville 200mph club minimums...

To: yesford@clear.net.nz, saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: Bonneville 200mph club minimums...
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:54:47 EDT
In a message dated 10/22/2003 2:00:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
yesford@clear.net.nz writes:

<< The Bonneville 200 MPH
  Club is, and should be, a prestigious group. And, yes we are all feeding
  our egos!

 Tom,

 I agree whole-heartedly with this and all your points.

 Chris Harris.....................NZed. >>
  Why is there more prestige when there are minimums? Sounds like somekind of
a class system to me! Set a record over 200 is fair for everyone, isn't it? I
can understand the bookkeeping could get worse, not a good reason! Jack