RE: Aero

To: <john@engr.wisc.edu>, <gary@arrowracing.org>
Subject: RE: Aero
From: <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:06:22 -0700
Very nice site Gary, I'm impressed with the craftsmanship in your liner.

Dale C.

                sure the more the merrier, add to this discussion as you see
fit....
                by the way, I lived at joy rd and southfield in the 60's and
early
                70's.....well I remember doing the "loop" over the bridge
and under the
                river through the tunnel on a friday night for something to
do....I think
                it was 35cents each way then........

                At 11:10 AM 10/24/2003 -0400, you wrote:

                >If you guys dont mind Id like to lurk in on this
discussion. We run a
                >motorcycle streamliner with periscope and small air inlet.
Ive been
                >working on CD frontal area issues with Dr Mayfield and
believe we need to
                >know much more about aero stuff to go any faster.
                >

                >Thanks
                >

                >Gary C. Hensley
                >
                >S-G 650 1150B
                >
                >Team Arrow Racing
                >
                >Land Speed Motorcycle Racers
                >
                >Detroit, Michigan and
                >
                >Windsor, Ontario Canada
                >
                >248-670-0883
                >
                ><http://www.arrowracing.org/>www.arrowracing.org

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer.