RE: aero

To: rtmack@concentric.net
Subject: RE: aero
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:57:11 +1000
>Gary:
>still have the URL for that document that you downloaded on "Meredith
>effect"?  I'm interested, too.
>Russ, #1226B

G'day Russ / John &interested  members
I have not found the origional declassified documents  about the meredith
effect and im trying to locate it  though you can try this url
http://www.airspacemag.com/asm/mag/supp/jj99/mustang.html also try google
well ,I stumbled across them some time ago when I was reasearching my
streamliner design , and as Mayf indicated it is a sort of crude propulsion
like a low speed ram jet I was looking into directing my exhaust aft of the
radiator into the duct to increase the temp and airmass, but it really only
starts  produceing a thrust from 300 mph so it is well into streamliner
territory ,it just shows that there are things to learn as it seems even for
the old aero guys  lol
Gary

ninemsn Premium transforms your e-mail with colours, photos and animated
text. Click here  http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp