Re: Hot Caddy...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Skip Higginbotham"
Subject: Re: Hot Caddy...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:30:08 -0700
Was just curious about the drive.Front wheel drive has a lot to doat the
road tire interface and sometimes traction is not as good as it could be.
Hey, maybe it has "traction control", eh? Be nice to be able to afford to
take a brand new car and turn it into a race car and to be able to throw
money at it. WHo needs sponsors when you can buy anything you want. Although
I bet the motor was free in this case just for using the name. Maybe not.

mayf