Re: Hot Caddy...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Hot Caddy...
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 06:29:34 -0400
I really don't think kenny needs the ad do you? Everyone in racing knows who he
is and we he can do. The car probably did have traction control. It came with it
stock and it seems like no good reason to disconnect it. Even scarier is that an
'89 Corvette has been within a few miles an hour of the fastest BGMS records at
Bonneville on a closed course.. a little over 250 if memory serves me right.with
a C engine and certainly faster than all the BGT records..
Dave