Re: Hot Caddy...

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Hot Caddy...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:58:28 -0700
Interesting! Where was the closed course? Did it equate to a density
altitude of around 6000ft? Was it longe than 5 miles? I wonder. But the
point is well taken...street cars are pretty darn good. No, Kenny does not
need the advert, however, adding to the ciricular vitae helps...world's
fastest caddy...engine by Kenny. Hell might even get a caddy owner to buy
one from him..they have lots of money apparently.

is it cold up your way   yet?

mayf