RE: Fires in S. CA

To: Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Subject: RE: Fires in S. CA
From: jkamo@rap.midco.net
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:14:07 -0500
so what you saying is that if I
tell Glen B. or you or Jack to "stick
it where the sun dont shine" you will
all know what I mean, and already be there?

I am saying stick it in  California"?

or "I have friends where the sun dont shine"

alert alert,  your new Governor found an answer to not
raising taxes

Seriously,  Louise and who ever else is near this
devastation,  Keep us posted, and be as safe as needed

Joe :)