Re: Fires in S. CA

To: Landspeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fires in S. CA
From: kidavis@beckman.com
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:24:12 -0800
Hi,

Thanks for your concern!
We were evacuated from Mt Baldy Sat night and
are staying in Etiwanda with my brother in law.

Talked to Ken Kelley (#120 - Thunder Chicken)
yesterday. He was evacuated from Lytle Creek
Weds or Thurs and is at his cousin's house.

No word as of yet if the fire actually went thru
Lytle Creek or Baldy, but we're all keeping our
fingers crossed for the best.

We even got a call from Casey Hill in NZed this
morning - guess the papers down there are covering
the fires, too!

Hope those in other areas are as lucky as us!

Karen Davis
#1174 3-D Racing
Mt Baldy, CA