Re: Aaaahhhh, the Rule Book

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Richard Fox"
Subject: Re: Aaaahhhh, the Rule Book
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:55:04 -0800
Yup, have work to do. No money so I am gonna bug you Mr. Glenn... I have
most everything done that can be done without the real motor and tranny.
Wate rinjection is just waiting for the solenoid valve and me to fab a ount
for it all. Then except for a bit of white paint smearing and Bob Denton's
graphis he is supposed to be making for me. it is done (98%) anyway. Still
have o put in seat belts...

mayf