Re: Maxton

To: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>, Joe Amo
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:08:40 -0500
LMFAO.. Can you imagine how fast we'd be out here if we didn't all have
arthritis Joe. That tuck there is what we east coasters refer to as the dual
plane tuck(instead of one large frontal area we like to break it down into 2
smaller ones), I believe dad's legs are actually straight out behind him with
only his hands on the grips when going thru the traps, not to worry though...
the pegs and controls are permanantly attached to his boots so as not to
break any rules.
Seriously though.. there's no other way to get tucked in on Miss Lucille
without doing that off the starting line(ask me how I know).. but you should
see the profile coming thru the traps, his records speak for themselves for a
30 year old 1000cc ironhead.
Todd Dross

Joe Amo wrote