Re: Maxton

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 05:14:43 -0700
Glenn F. told me that photo was shot at an early USFRA meet.  Mary West
could probably give you all the sordid details.

And I thought SCTA/BNI had required leathers since the early fifties when
some guy came off a bike while trying a "Rollie Free" layout.  Not knowing
any more about nitro than we did, we rocked Don West's 32 coupe for four
plus hours to keep the fuel "mixed" while the ambulance took him to Tooele
to the hospital.  He was back the next year, sitting on the bike but in full
leathers.

Wes