Re: Maxton

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:42:44 -0700
looks to be a road racing branded slick, shaved

it (the rear) has the wear depth divits that slicks come with
front looks to be a roadracing rain slick

any chance of getting a comprehensive list (results) to look
at of the runs made at the last meet, or any of the meets,
not just the records??  I like to peruse most everyones runs
any help appreciated (and compare them to Bonn. runs,  NOT
!)  I really appreciate/enjoy seeing what others have achieved

Joe :)