Re: fire extinguishers and race cars

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fire extinguishers and race cars
From: "DahMurf" <LSR1301@DahMurf.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:07:16 -0500
>      Also, Thanks to John Beckett or Lionel or to whomever put the picture
> of my car online and in the newsletter- even though my performance
> this year was lackluster at best it is still nice to be noticed for
> participating.

You got the newsletter right! I'm the one to blame for putting you on the
web :D

As for performance, I guess I judge performance different then a lot of
people. I thought you were an outstanding success. If I have the story right
you gave up on engine 1, installed engine 2 (in the freezing cold garage),
drove down from way up north, ran several clean quick passes (volunteered
preping the track before you started) and got home in one piece with car in
tack. That to me is success!
There are many of us at the track that just love your car (maybe cause we all
used to drive one at one time or another) so it wouldn't be right if you
weren't on the web site!

We look forward to seeing you again next year Scott.
Debbie #1301
Twin Jugs Racing
(ECTA Web Slave)