fire extinguishers and race cars

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: fire extinguishers and race cars
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:25:54 -0700
  Two questions I hope you can answer; 1) can I run a single line out of the
fire bottle and then use a "Tee" fitting to split it into two nozzles
further down from the bottle for the bottle inside the car and the one that
covers the engine bay?
                                        2) Even though I have thought about
this alot I'd still likre to hear opinions about buying a race car versus
building one -pros and cons?

     Also, Thanks to John Beckett or Lionel or to whomever put the picture
of my car online and in the newsletter- even though my performance this year
was lackluster at best it is still nice to be noticed for participating.
                                                           Scott