Re: El Mirage Nov 15-16

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: El Mirage Nov 15-16
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:48:35 -0800
Joe
 Not near I-5 north of me, but Keith is near LA today and we have alerted
everyone. Only having Tonya with him will keep him outta trouble. God that
girls gotta be tough to tolerate a smoking diet soda drinking Hilo pilot
with an attitude.
Bet he didn't pick up any hitchikers with blue teddy bears an a bad singing
voice, well then again who knows what KT would do if a broken down Hawg
rider was parked at the 7-11 with big sad eyes. Sad eyes are from the weed
you were talking about that is part of the Northern Calif. bunch. Gotta get
out of here. I talked with Keith early this AM and let him know Joe pissed
on the lake bed.
BYE
Glen