RE: Re: El Mirage Nov 15-16

To: Landspeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re: El Mirage Nov 15-16
From: Katie Young Cortez <drylakercr@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:03:07 -0800
on 11/12/03 7:49 PM, Tom Bryant at saltracer@awwwsome.com wrote:

> Maybe we should stop referring to the dry lakes as being in the desert.
> I can't remember when we have had two meets canceled in one season at El
> Mirage. Guess it must be the "global warming".

I was thinking that back a few years ago when we had the El Niqo, didn't we
have a couple meets called...one in the spring and one it the fall?? Or
maybe both were in the spring--I'm not sure--my brain is tired after
conducting 10 parent teacher conferences in the past 3 days, now only 22 to
go next week!

Take care all and I guess with the season ended we can all begin the serious
bench racing!

:-) Katie Young Cortez