Topic's of discussion

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Topic's of discussion
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:46:53 -0600
Hey guys and gals.... ( checking is still optional and often entertaining...
if not messy )

Thought I'd poke my head in bout this point and say thanks to all of you for
your exceptionally gential behavior of late.... ( in other words your doing
good minding your P's and Q's...)( and that could be the trivia question of
the week... what the heck is a P or Q? )

If you haven't seen a topic your interested in... well guess you better bring
it up eh?   We have this enormous wealth of knowledge avalible,  We need to
start dragging it out and get our juices flowing... it's virtually winter time
and it's time to start looking at all those things we decided there wasn't
time to properly look after in the heat of the race season.... lets go check
out our options now and ask the folks what they think.... even if you know
what your going to do next...

Keep in mind this is our forum...

Treat the folks behind the screens like you would your best bud... and life
will be good

I'm going to go get my junk together and start divying it out this weekend....
the Camaro is going to Doc... Grib's getting the bugeye...and Dick from NC is
getting the old 9" rear end set up...

When the weekend is done the shop should be ready for the Berkeley to come in
outta the bread box and shed some of it's home grown ways...

Keith