Re: Topic's of discussion

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Topic's of discussion
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:58:49 -0800
Wes
I wasn't going to let up, I heard about the grage sale when he was here.
Maybe he can find that bracked he lost in the attic last year. But then
again he might go up there and take a nap. Tonyas outta town so he won't
have any positive direction or micro wave instructions, so it's a can of
sardines, diet coke and a cigarette chaser. Have fun KT.
Glen