Re: Towing vehicles?

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Towing vehicles?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:46:49 -0700
Tom,

My wife is the same way. A good friend is in the motorhome business and has
rentals at a buddy price as part of the advantages.  She doesn't want to
have to cook when she is on vacation let alone make beds and clean up after
everyone else.  As the three girls got older we found that two motel rooms
were better than one suite, everyone loves being able to order what they
want to eat and limiting the number of suitcases isn't the worst of ideas.
We're not towing anything on vacation so our normal transportation works and
we're comfortable with it.  What we save on fuel is usually enough to cover
the cost of a motel or at least our meals for the day.

Wes