Re: Record puzzler for list

To: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: Record puzzler for list
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 24 Nov 2003 20:40 GMT
SSTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The 1965 Record was not a bike record, this was a 4 wheel streamliner, running
350 cc Class 2 and 500 cc Class 3 supercharged engines - this one which is
request. This is a FIA (car) record - so the other can't be a motorcycle

Will check my list - or may be Arie Bras knows - by the way 222 with a 500 cc
supercharger, not bad.

Pork Pie