RE: Record puzzler for list

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Record puzzler for list
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:09:37 -0800
Well, I had no idea NSU campaigned more than bikes! Also, there was
confusion over driver/riders being the same, or at least the last names were
very similar and there has been several misspellings. I little info on that
era with respect to German achievements, but it seems we can easily figure
this out with a little help from the "fatherland folks", thanks!

Let me know what you uncover . . .

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.